This policy applies to our customers, users, agents, suppliers, partners, contractors and service providers (collectively “you”, “your” or “yours”).
“Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your name, nationality, telephone number, bank and credit card details, debit card details, personal interests, email address, your image, government-issued identification numbers, biometric data, race, date of birth, marital status, religion, health information, vehicle and insurance information.
When you use our services, you are trusting us with your information. By accepting our services, you are expressing acceptance and authorisation for Seek A Carer to use your information.
I. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Things you create or provide to us
When you create an account in SeeQ 4 Care, you provide us with personal information that includes your name and a password. You also will also include a phone number, date of birth, payment information and email address to your account.
We also collect the content you create, upload, or receive from others when using our services. This includes things like email you write and receive, photos and videos you send and receive, documents and spreadsheets you create or comments you make on us.
Information we collect as you use our services
We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access our services, which help us provide better services to you. Some examples are:
- your location (to detect the locations of service providers and estimated time arriving and departure variations);
- feedback, ratings and compliments;
- transaction information (such as payment method and terms of services);
- information about how you interacted with our Services (such as features used and content viewed);
- device information (such as hardware model and serial number, IP address, file names and versions and advertising identifiers); and
- personal data you enter in messages when you use our in-app communication features.
From other sources
When we collect Personal Data from other sources, we make sure that data is transferred to us in accordance with applicable laws. Such sources include:
- referral programmes;
- our business partners, such as transport partners, payment providers, etc.;
- insurance and financial providers;
- publicly available data;
- governmental sources of data;
- when our users add you as an emergency contact; and
- marketing services providers or partners.
When you provide Personal Data of other individuals to us
In some situations, you may provide Personal Data of other individuals (such as your spouse, family members or friends) to us. For example, you may add them as your emergency contact. If you provide us with their Personal Data, you represent and warrant that you have obtained their consent for their Personal Data to be collected, used, processed and disclosed as set out in this Policy.
II. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
SeeQ 4 Care may use, combine and process your Personal Data for the following purposes (“Purposes”).
Providing services and features
Your Personal Data will be used to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our Services. This includes using your Personal Data to:
- provide you with Services across our business verticals;
- engage you to provide Services;
- create, administer and update your account;
- verify your identity;
- validate your services and process payments;
- offer, obtain, provide or facilitate insurance or financing solutions;
- track the progress of your services and detect the abnormal service variations;
- perform internal operations necessary to provide our Services, including troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing and research, monitoring and analyzing usage and activity trends;
- protect the security or integrity of the Services and any facilities or equipment used to make the Services available;
- enable communications between our users;
- process, manage or verify your application for subscription with SeeQ 4 Care and to provide you with subscribers’ benefits; and
- enable our partners to manage and allocate transport resources.
Safety and security
We use your Personal Data to ensure the safety and security of our Services and all users. This includes:
- screening the nurses, care givers, physiotherapists or speech therapists before enabling their use of Services;
- identifying unsafe physiotherapists and speech therapists behavior such as abusing, harassing and bad services, and providing personalized feedback to physiotherapy partners;
- verifying your identity when you log in to SeeQ 4 Care;
- using device, location, profile, usage and other Personal Data to prevent, detect and combat fraud or unsafe activities;
- monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions, policies and Seek A Carer’s Code of Conduct; and
- detecting, preventing and prosecuting crime.
We use Personal Data to resolve customer support issues. For example, we may:
- investigate and address concerns;
- monitor and improve our customer support responses;
- respond to questions, comments and feedback; and
- inform you about steps taken to resolve customer support issues.
Research and Development & Security
We may use the Personal Data we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to understand and analyse your needs and preferences, protect your Personal Data, improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features, products and services, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions.
We may use the Personal Data we collect to investigate and resolve claims or disputes, or as allowed or required by applicable law.
We may also use your Personal Data when we are required, advised, recommended, expected or requested to do so by our legal advisors or any local or foreign legal, regulatory, governmental or other authority.
We may also use your Personal Data in connection with mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sale of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, business asset transactions, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
Marketing and Promotions
We may use your Personal Data to market Seek A Carer and Seek A Carer’s partners’ sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services, events or promotions.
We may communicate such marketing to you by post, telephone call, short messaging service, in-app engagement, online messaging service as well as push notification, by hand and by email.
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing and promotions, you may click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or message. Alternatively, you may also update your preferences in our App settings.
The provision of your Personal Data to us is on a voluntary basis. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data or if insufficient Personal Data is supplied to us when requested, this may affect our ability to fulfil the purposes mentioned above and your ability to enjoy the full range of benefits provided by us under the Services.
III. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We have set out the categories of recipients of the personal data collected or generated through your use of the SeeQ 4 Care’s Services.
Publicly available information
The following personal data will always be publicly available on the SeeQ 4 Care Apps: your name and/or username and profile picture.
If you are a user, we may share your record of treatments and/or medical history with the Service Providers.
If you are a Service Provider, we may share your Personal Data with the users including your qualifications, experiences, name, photo, location and average rating.
Information we may share
SEEK A CARER’s service providers and business partners
We may provide Personal Data to our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This includes:
- payment processors and facilitators;
- background check and anti-money laundering service providers;
- cloud storage providers;
- marketing partners and marketing platform providers;
- data analytics providers;
- research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with SEEK A CARER or on SEEK A CARER’s behalf;
- transport and merchant partners;
- insurance and financing partners; and
- vendors or third-party services suppliers.
Legal advisors and governmental authorities
We may share your Personal Data with our legal advisors, law enforcement officials, government authorities and other relevant third parties.
IV. DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with SeeQ 4 Care and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the SeeQ 4 Care, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are a user of the SeeQ 4 Care. For example, we keep your records and account information.
If you request, we will delete or anonymise your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless, we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain Personal Data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
V. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
Your Personal Data may be transferred from country, state and city in which you are present while using our Services (“Home Country”) to another country, state and city (“Alternate Country”). You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data from your Home Country to the Alternate Country.
What kind of cookies we use
Technical cookies are cookies enabling users to browse on the Site or to enjoy its basic features. These cookies are installed automatically on the user device by the Site as a result of the user’s access to the Site and do not require any specific consent by the user. Indeed, consent is not required by the law if and when a cookie is:
- Used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication; and
- Strictly necessary in order for the provider of a digital service explicitly required by the user to provide that service.
Technical cookies used by us include:
- Navigation cookies: to ensure the normal browsing and use of the SeeQ 4 Care Apps, through different options or services;
- Functional cookies: to save user preferences and facilitate the browsing experience based on a set of selected criteria (for example, language, browser type, etc.).
The Apps also collects the IP address or any other identifying information on the user device that is necessary in order to manage the Site, diagnose server problems and meet other lawful purposes. Disabling technical cookies may limit the ability of users to browse the Apps and to enjoy its features or the services offered.
All cookies other than technical cookies are installed or activated only if previous consent by “opt-in” is given by users.
On their first visit to the Site, users are shown a cookie banner on the screen or interface. This banner will disappear once the user has accepted or refused the cookies used on the Site.
Opt-in may be expressed in a general way, for instance by closing the banner, or by clicking the OK button, or by scrolling the page or clicking on any of its elements; opt-in can be also provided in a selective way.
Opt-in given by users is tracked and recorded in order to make their next visits to the Site more effective. However, users can always revoke all or part of the consents previously given.
The non-technical cookies used by the Apps are third-party cookies: cookies set up on the user’s device by a domain or website distinct from the Apps. Third party cookies are implemented by marketing vendors and partners of us by the means of third party tags. We do not control such cookies.
Additionally, we may share non-personally identifiable Personal Data with third parties, such as location data, advertising identifiers, or a cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to facilitate the display of targeted advertising.
VII. AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
SEEK A CARER shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Policy at any time by placing the updated Policy on the Websites and on SeeQ 4 Care apps. By continuing to use the Services, continuing to communicate or engage with SEEK A CARER following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Policy, you signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
If you have any queries or complaints relating to your Personal Data, wish to make a request for access or correction of your Personal Data, or would like to withdraw your consent in respect of the Personal Data being processed by us, please contact:
Contact No: +603 – 29358180
The original of this Privacy Statement is written in the English language. In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.